This beautiful A4 digital art makes an ideal personalised wedding or anniversary gift.
'Mr and Mrs' is a bespoke wedding gift that is personalised with the recipient's surname and the year that they were 'established' (the year of their wedding).
This bespoke art is designed to look like vintage wooden type letterpress and is completely unique to you.
It can be created in five very easy steps:
1. Enter the surname of the happy couple, e.g. JOHNSON, DAWSON, JONES etc.
2. What year were the couple married? This will appear on your design as: EST 2014, EST 2000, EST 1989 etc.
3. Would you like your print to say Mr and Mrs, Mr and Mr or Mrs and Mrs?
4. Choose your design, would you like your 'and' to appear in a script font, as an ampersand or in a swash? Please see image 3 for guidance!
5. Choose from one of our 12 beautiful colour options: Vintage (this looks like vintage chalkboard), Blue, Pink, Mint, Green, Denim, Plum, Red, Orange, Peach, Grey and Black.
That's it! Simple.
**Please note: Please check your spelling when you enter your text, it will be printed as you supply it. We do try to pick up on any mistakes and will contact you to double check, but this cannot be guaranteed!**
This beautiful quality giclée print, isproduced to order on archival matte paper with museum quality fade-resistant archival pigment inks. Signed on the reverse.
It is recommended that gicleé prints are framed behind glass and hung out of direct sunlight to help prevent colours fading.
Size: A4 - 21 x 29.7cm.
Delivered free of charge within Mainland UK.
All overseas orders will be shipped via standard Royal Mail Airmail for an additional £3.